Sunday, December 12, 2010

First Snow plowing of the season

It was my weekend so I got the first opportunity of the season to push some snow.  I always enjoy this job, boys and their tractors and  snow.  Good thing the tractor has a covered compartment because the wind was ferocious this morning.  Maybe a couple of inches but I bet their will be some nice drifts in places after the wind is finished blowing today.  A little chemical and salt on the lot and we are ready for anyone who wants to brave this weather today.  
The view from inside the cab

A little more clear hanging out the door. 

2 comments:

Matthew Crowther CGCS said...

Not ready for the white stuff yet. Did just take delivery of a new snow blade for the bobcat though and last month replaced the dump and its' plow. Have using your blog as a template for one I started yesterday. Hope you get home in time for football.

matt crowther, cgcs
minkmeadows.blogspot.com

Glen Echo Country Club Grounds said...

Matt,

Great to have new toys for the snow. Football was not very good that day. Great to know you've got a blog started. I think your membership will enjoy seeing what you guys are doing.