Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring pots planted

Becky planting near the casual entrance.
Thought I sent these pictures to my desktop but must of hit my blog account.  Sorry for the separate posts without info.  Here's the information.  Becky has had the spring pot material for more than a week but with the weekend blizzard, she held off planting until today. Entrances to the club and back patio have a new supply of plants that will stay in place until mid to late spring.
Her last shipment of 700 plants came in today so she's under some stress right now parenting nearly 4000 babies in the greenhouse.  We will have to put some protection on these for Monday/Tuesday        
night with temperatures reaching the 20's.
A finished pot of Jonquils in the background, Gerbera, Bellis and
 Hyacinth in the middle and some pansies and Alyssum in
the front.  Purple flower I can't id, I will check with
 her and post it next week. 





No comments: