Wednesday, April 9, 2014

1000 Blog Posts and counting



I don't pay a lot of attention to the number of posts I make each year.  Since February 2009, I've tried to keep the posts frequent enough to keep your interest in this great golf course and at the same time keep you informed of our work that is being performed on a daily basis. I know many of you read it on a regular basis because you see  me at a function and tell or ask me about a particular post.

The use of a smart phone which is how I'm making this post today has allowed me to make many short, one paragraph and a picture post from the field which saves both the you the reader time in your busy lives as well as yours truly.

I truly believe in this resource that I provide to you on a regular basis.  I take great pride in this blog and believe its one of the most important parts of my job.

Thanks for your support and I hope I can continue to provide information on the blog which you find interesting and informative!

No comments: